Three days, added so many values to my professional experience. Being in a retail organization, its full of varieties of objects and subjects. Three floors, endless products, and workforce of around 70 people made me kudos to be their. Numerous of Learnings, which cant, if i would not be there. Interaction with customers and employees left me with a different kind of a experience. Employees problems can be felt only, when you actually move through all such experience. Different kind of people with different perspectives, feel good to get across them.
Some Learnings, I came across about business-
1) Employee satisfaction is one of the important aspect to run a business.
2) Mismanagement from top level will result in mess.
3) Innovation is need of every business.
4) Ultimately quality counts not quantity.
5) Respect everybody's time and work, give credit to them.
6) Some freedom or autonomy should be there at individual level.